AUTO-FAB® HD Series by Fab-Cut® Systems Inc."Custom Fabricated CNC Plasma Cutting Systems To Meet Your Everyday Needs"
Auto-Fab® CNC Table Package
We wanted to create an opportunity for our potential customers to step up to a HD table which would be allow them to upgrade their plasma cutting options as their needs changed. Our design utilizes the Thermal Dynamics iCNC HD controller which will connect to any standard plasma cutting system.
- HD table design that will handle 4” plate
- Available in a water table or downdraft design in sizes 4’ x 8’ up to 8’ x 24’
- Operate a Cutmaster air plasma, Auto-Cut production plasma, or upgrade to a hi-definition Ultra-Cut plasma package
- Add on an oxyfuel cutting package
- Removable HD slat holders
- Easy to clean out table
- Flush top slat holders for easy loading and unloading
Integrated plasma systems have revolutionized the high-end, high-capacity, automated plasma cutting industry. Today Thermal Dynamics’ iCNC Performance makes it possible to build low-cost machines with high-end, professional performance that until now have been unavailable. It’s a true industry Game Changer.
- Thin panel mount unit 430 mm x 500 mm x 70 mm (W17″ x H20″ x D3″)
- 15″ Touch Screen
- Operator panel for plasma, oxy-fuel & auxilliary functions
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 3-Axis drive outputs (both analog & step/direction)
- 3 encoder inputs
- Power input 24 VDC
Auto-Cut XT Plasma
The new Auto-Cut XT systems deliver the next step in flexibility and reliability in heavy plate cutting applications on our Fab-Cut® CNC plasma cutting tables.
Auto-Cut 200 XT & 300 XT systems deliver premium cut performance on both mild steel and non-ferrous metals on our Fab-Cut® plasma cutting tables. These power supplies are designed for reliable, low cost operation. Features like the XT™ 301 consumable parts cartridge and the Machine Status Message Center make these models easy to operate.
- Flexibility to Cut Thick or Thin on All Kinds Of Metals
- Cut Fast with Air-Air
- Maximum Productivity with Reliability and Ease
- XT 301-Torch Technology
- Full Featured Gas Control
- Water Mist Secondary (WMS) Optimizes Non Ferrous Metal cutting
Gouging & Cutting Series – PAK 200i
200 amps of Cutting Power – This unit is capable of hand cutting at 200 amps with the ability to cut up to 2-3/4″ (70 mm) on Mild Steel. At full output this unit will cut 10 ipm (254 mm/min) on 2″ (51 mm) carbon steel. 100% Duty Cycle – This machine offers 100% duty cycle at full output. Dual Gas Capability – The dual gas system ensures superior quality and performance on ferrous and non-ferrous materials. (Plasma Gas: Air, ArH2 Secondary Gas: Air, N2) High Gouging Removal Rate – With the ability to remove up to 25 lbs (11.3 kg) of carbon steel per hour. Tip Saver for Optimal Tip Life – This ensures that any accidental contact between the tip and the work at high power levels will not damage the tip.
- Simple Operation
- Easy Acceptance from Operators
- Clear Visibility of Gouging Area
- High Material Removal Rates
- Reduced Smoke in Workplace
- Reduced Noise for Operator and Other Personnel in Surrounding Area
- Cutting Capability of up to 2 3/4″ (70 mm) with a Consumable Parts change
Contact Fab-Cut® Systems Now!
Fab-Cut® Systems Inc manufactures The Fab-Cut® CNC plasma cutting table to meet the needs of our large variety of customers. Fab-Cut® can provide CNC Plasma cutting tables for most welding, machining, fabrication, agricultural, HVAC, equipment, router, pipe, sheet metal, body & cabinet shops.