Fab-Cut® CNC Controller"Custom Fabricated CNC Plasma Cutting Systems To Meet Your Everyday Needs"
Fab-Cut® CNC Software Main Features
Fab-Cut CNC is a multi-tasking and multi-platform CNC Control Software that can be installed on MS Windows (7, 8, 10), Linux, and Embedded Linux Operating systems. Fab-Cut CNC can be run on Desktop PC, Industrial PC, Laptop or Single Board Computer (SBC) like Raspberry Pi 2/3, Odroid-C2/XU4, Asus TinkerBoard, Rock64, Cubieboard2 and some others.
Fab-Cut® CNC features a simultaneous 4-axes motion control with S-curve speed profile for smooth machine motion, G-code with Macro Language extension support, built-in PLC controllers and a built-in PLC Builder IDE for flexible peripherals control.
Fab-Cut® CNC supports special-purpose G/M codes for a wide range of applications – mill, lathe, routers, tangential knife, plasma, oxy-fuel, laser cutting, Torch Height Control (THC), and ATC. Large G-code files of up to 1GB are also supported. Fab-Cut CNC also features a fully customizable GUI, an advanced 2D/3D visualization, and real-time IO monitoring.
The Fab-Cut® CNC controllers and software provide:
- Integrated torch height control (THC) to react to uneven cutting surface included on the Fab-Cut CNC ET7, ET10 and ET15 controllers
- Anti-collision system integration for metal plates
- In-process cutting height adjustment
- Nesting and parametric parts library with more than 70 default parts
- Work starting search (part search) with graphical confirmation for change of starting point
- Manual cut (A-B cutting)
- Ability to run program both forwards and backwards for plasma/gas cutting
- High speed simulation dry run for confirming working area
- Cut chart databases for popular plasma power sources with classifications for material and thickness
- Separate easily adjustable speeds for hole cutting on 2D and 2.5D files
- Cutting layout displayed with dynamic graphic of cutting tool
- Probing capabilities for acquiring plate thickness, hole radius, finding surface edges, etc.
- Laser pointer for visual origin acquisition
- Monitoring of consumables with custom alarm messages and visual popup windows
- PLC customizable by manufacturers
- Ability to import DXF files to convert into G-code
- Easy program rotation/mirroring
There are over 80 parameterized parts in the Fab-Cut® CNC Shape Library. Row and column multiplication (nesting) is available to easily clone parts. The Fab-Cut® CNC library shapes are available for different technologies, such as plasma, gas, laser or water jet cutting, engraving, and multi-pass mill cutting. New shapes can be easily added to the Shape library by customers.
A number of different cutting technologies are also supported by the Shape Library, such as automatic inserts, Lead-In/Lead-outs for Plasma/Gas Cutting and Multi-Pass cutting along with Engraving for Routers and Mills.